one sees clearly only with the heart
what is essential is invisible to the eye

b4-11
Jacelyn. The slightly deranged teenager getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, also addicted to sugary/sweet stuff and junk food. MLIA.
Longer profile & list of links.

Major Minus / Up With The Birds / One eye on what you do. / (still) MYLO XYLOTO / MYLO XYLOTO / Flawed logic. / CLEARANCE / Conclusion. / Detest the passion. / Astronaut/Relapse /
'I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine'
Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm tryin' to put it all back together.
I've got a story and I'm tryin' to tell it right.
I've got the kerosene and the desire.
I'm trying to start a flame in the heart of the night

(Heartbeat by The Fray)

-----

THE FRAY! After so long of depriving me of their awesomeness, HEARTBEAT is out!
It's a single. The album SCARS AND STORIES is set for release on Feb 7 2012!
Also, DAUGHTRY is releasing another album on Nov 11 this year! RENEGADE (single) out alr!
They also hv a song for Batman, SPACESHIP (Panic! @ The Disco also has one, MERCENARY)
I'm really hoping Coldplay will be having a Mylo Xyloto tour next yr or the yr after, I'll pay to go :D

I guess I'm highly dependent on music XD

-----

Don’t have any time here left to kill
Don’t want to go down like the settin’ sun
So let’s break out of this town like a renegade
Can’t wait another minute
I’m right here ready to run

(Renegade by Daughtry)

-----

Currently reading Brida by Paulo Coelho. I WILL READ ALL HIS BOOKS BEFORE I DIE.
One can really learn a lot, read deeper. For some reason I've been busy these few days;
Which is good and bad. Bad cuz I end up really tired every day. Good cuz I'm out of the house.
...Personal reasons. It's like, I'm finding all ways to prevent myself from going to the house;
Or rather, as late as possible. This house is not my home.

Anyone wanna go Sephora/ BookFest/ Uniqlo/ MPH sale/ BHG sale with me? (some not yet)
Or go Bras Basah with me look for books :D Or anyone wanna start a project tgt?
Like scrapbooking/ collection/ book/ research/ SOMETHING. If not I might start my own.
I'm thinking of learning quilling :D or do something useful with my Forensic Chem book heh.

-----

Monday was SG River sculpture walk. The learning was boring. The crapping was fun :D
PY used my cam and spammed XD There's JB's face in like, most pics. CHINA IS EVERYWHERE.
There's not much to say, some were nice, some were ok. Lots of walking and good weather.

Today was Lvl bonding. Jaryl and Anders in my team :D with other folks and lead by Ji Yoon and Nicole :D
Also had 3 foreigners (new kids!) Reif, Dung and a girl. Modified Quidditch spam. 4 games.
I had AMC 8 so I was in for 3. I suggested the game to PY, it ended up too modified...
The one I played at TackleCamp was better :D a lot of other stuff like flour/water bombs :D

DRAMAAAA SHOWCASE TMR!

-----

Some people are... so insensitive. Making fun of a disease. You think its such a joke?
What about you step into the shoes of a full blown case? I'll be kinder, step into mine.
I've learnt from Brida, everyday experience, reading up, that words are very important.
You could kill someone, yourself maybe. You could make someone's life living hell, yours maybe.

-----

Somehow I amaze/shock myself too much.
Who knew.

-----

"We don't look for an answer, we accept, and then life becomes much more intense. much more brilliant, because we understand that each minute, each step that we take, has a meaning that goes far beyond us as individuals. We realize that somewhere in time and space this question does have an answer. We realized that there is a reason for us being here, and for us, that is enough."

-Paulo Coelho, Brida





Layout: vehemency