one sees clearly only with the heart
what is essential is invisible to the eye

b4-11
Jacelyn. The slightly deranged teenager getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, also addicted to sugary/sweet stuff and junk food. MLIA.
Longer profile & list of links.

Astronaut/Relapse / Paradise / Sit back down. / Mr Brightside. / The Prologue / Lifeline. / Sports Day / Lost, or just less found? / Preludes to the nights to come / It begins. /
Detest the passion.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011

If I find in myself desires nothing in this world can satisfy,
I can only conclude that I was not made for here
If the flesh that I fight is at best only light and momentary,
Then of course I'll feel nude when to where I'm destined I'm compared

(CS Lewis by Brooke Fraser)
-----

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TMR. YAY. And me like my grp for Chem. Details in webmail :D
DV today sucked D: Oh why Matt, how did you convince me to join that comp T.T
DRAMA DRAMA AHHH. Tmr rehearsal at Audi D:

Aiya why everyone so complicated. Oh check out VC :D Long time no read.

Heh feelings making many confused and frustrated. Calling all astronauts.

ANYWAY. MY BIRTHDAY TMR. AND TAIZHIIIII.

-----

Am I lost or just less found? On the straight or on the roundabout of the wrong way?
Is this a soul that stirs in me, is it breaking free, wanting to come alive?
Cos my comfort would prefer for me to be numb
And avoid the impending birth of who I was born to become

(CS Lewis by Brooke Fraser)





Layout: vehemency