one sees clearly only with the heart
what is essential is invisible to the eye

b4-11
Jacelyn. The slightly deranged teenager getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, also addicted to sugary/sweet stuff and junk food. MLIA.
Longer profile & list of links.

Flawed logic. / CLEARANCE / Conclusion. / Detest the passion. / Astronaut/Relapse / Paradise / Sit back down. / Mr Brightside. / The Prologue / Lifeline. /
MYLO XYLOTO
Friday, October 28, 2011

HMT and Geog over IDGAF. I wrote my geog then pen scrap against my skin damn pain.
BUT ENDURE. ANYWAY I AM VERY EXCITED. Now its the weekend, means relax;
And catch up with life outside my mugging hole.

MYLO XYLOTO
IS AWESOMENESS. COLDPLAY ♥


THE VIDEO IS AWESOMENESS. COLDPLAY PLEASE COME TO SINGAPORE I WILL BE YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN.
CHRIS MARTIN IN AN ELEPHANT SUIT RIDING A UNICYCLE. CAN HE GET ANYMORE SEXIER.
Coldplay has been my favourite band since 2009 and NO REGRETS.
Chris Martin is now the sexiest musician.

MYLO XYLOTO.

-----
And here is Mercenary by Panic! At The Disco, for Batman.



AHH PANIC! AT THE DISCO IS FANTASTIC





Layout: vehemency