one sees clearly only with the heart
what is essential is invisible to the eye

b4-11
Jacelyn. The slightly deranged teenager getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, also addicted to sugary/sweet stuff and junk food. MLIA.
Longer profile & list of links.

Paradise / Sit back down. / Mr Brightside. / The Prologue / Lifeline. / Sports Day / Lost, or just less found? / Preludes to the nights to come / It begins. / Decorated Soldiers /
Astronaut/Relapse
Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can anybody hear me?
Am I talking to myself?
My mind is running empty
In the search for someone else
Who doesn't look right through me.
It's all just static in my head
Can anybody tell me why I'm lonely like a satellite?

'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
And I lost all signal when I lifted up
Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot
Can I please come down, cause I'm tired of drifting round and round
Can I please come down?

I'm deaf from all the silence
Is it something that I've done?
I know that there are millions
I can't be the only one who's so disconnected
It's so different in my head.

Can anybody tell me why I'm lonely like a satellite?

'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
And I lost all signal when I lifted up
Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot
Can I please come down, cause I'm tired of drifting round and round

Can I please come down?

Now I lie awake and scream in a zero gravity
And it's starting to weigh down on me.
Let's abort this mission now
Can I please come down?

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
Calling lonely people that the world forgot
If you hear my voice come pick me up
Are you out there?
'Cause you're all I've got!

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
And I lost all signal when I lifted up
Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
To the lonely people that the world forgot
Are you out there?
'Cause you're all I've got!

Can I please come down?
'Cause I'm tired of drifting round and round.
Can I please come down? (x3)

Astronaut by Simple Plan. Pretty old but yeah.

----------

Math test and Chem quiz were way easier than expected. Thankfully didnt mug too much.
Not saying I'm getting full marks. Hopefully better than the prev ones.
Drama in back audi. Johnny visited once. Lots of water/mess/etcetc. Me camp in stairs;
Lighting much better. What can I say. It took so much to prove a point...
At least I had a free drink and dinner (YSDP leftovers)

-----

"Do not tell everyone your story. You will only end up feeling more rejected. People cannot give you what you long for in your heart. The more you expect from people’s response to your experience of abandonment, the more you will feel exposed to ridicule."

Henri J. M. Nouwen

-----

As much as I wished to disbelieve, it was what I never wanted it to be. My skin felt too new, too shining, for me to slip into yet another. But in a way, it wasn't 'yet another'. My skin was dissolving, corroding away from my flesh and battered bones. It was the foreign, yet familiar stinging sensation, with the stench of mockery.

The world was far too lovely. My travels recent, enthusiastic but few. Oh let me go, let me not be encased in my past. My sorrows. Regrets.

Take my ghost, my health, my vision.
But I beg, spare my dreams, my passion, my soul.

Break all my bones. Boil me and leave me drowning in salt. But don't let me fall.

Not again, into another.

Relapse.

-----

"If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already."

Gabriel Garcia Marquez

-----

It's Tuesday. THURSDAY IM TURNING 14 YEAH.





Layout: vehemency