one sees clearly only with the heart
what is essential is invisible to the eye

b4-11
Jacelyn. The slightly deranged teenager getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, also addicted to sugary/sweet stuff and junk food. MLIA.
Longer profile & list of links.

One eye on what you do. / (still) MYLO XYLOTO / MYLO XYLOTO / Flawed logic. / CLEARANCE / Conclusion. / Detest the passion. / Astronaut/Relapse / Paradise / Sit back down. /
Up With The Birds
Thursday, November 10, 2011


“Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.”

— Sarah Kay

-----

Some exam results back. Pretty bad XD

Amazingly, I'm the happiest with Chinese. 49/70 compo 65/90 main paper.

20 marks improvement for main. LOL. Math pretty bad. 9 marks careless. 43.

English is ok. 20. My lowest so far. But its ok. I hate writing. I more or less decided,

I'm giving up on writing. Took a break since April due to some stuff,

Now ive made up my mind. Anyway, bio 58.5. Better than expected.

But bio i adding at least 1 mark more. So, tmrs papers are scary.

But its ok, yr2 stuff not counted. The coming week will be new to me heh.

Well, at least now ive more personal time i guess. Anyone up for activities?

-----

I'll miss you while youre away.

Labels:





Layout: vehemency