one sees clearly only with the heart
what is essential is invisible to the eye

b4-11
Jacelyn. The slightly deranged teenager getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, also addicted to sugary/sweet stuff and junk food. MLIA.
Longer profile & list of links.

Familiar yet foreign. / Niceties. / Just Sayin' / Fatigue and fallacies. / It Gets Better / The One Man Hide and Seek Game / Diversion / Confusion and crystals. Confused crystals? / The Midnight Game / Give a little more /
1 Day left.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ok I should be studying but I woke up not too long ago from a loooong nap and feeling lazy.
Exams are terrible. Cuz of 'em I've been eating Nutella and ice cream life nvr before;
As in arming myself with a spoon and my tub of Nutella. Oh the blissful feeling.

So, the papers. English was ok, just that my correction tape died midway.
Chem was ok too, I should be able to pass. I wrote super a lot for the bonus question;
...Though now that I think about it, I reckon I'm wrong. So today, Physics.
The stupid ^%$#&*&^%$* paper. I couldnt do a question with the word 'velocity' in it;
Which is, oh joy, like half the paper tyvm. I do hope I can pass. Upset over it bleh.
Damn, g = 9.8 not fair. Past 2 years, g = 10.0! Oh well. Took the bus home and slept.
Mostly slept. And snack. And slack. GAHHH.

Head's been muddled with info and thoughts till I cant tell what is what;
My writing has been dumped in a corner too. Somehow I suddenly don't wanna go CAP;
I kinda feel I wont be able to perform as well as the either writers, if I get in;
Which is another problem. I dont think I can take if I get a rejection letter back.
The last time I did... Is a story to be ensconced in the darkest crevices of my mind;
Hidden away in shame but never discarded, revealed and most of all, never forgotten.

Other then those 2 factors, there's still my usual illogical (mostly) thoughts;
Regarding the more inane stuff around. Guess if I have more sugary stuff I'll be ok.
Still have to figure what to do with Stalker after exams. He knows when they end.
Filled with a dangerously unusual amt of jealousy and guilt these days/ weeks.

Songs I'm listening these few days:
1. Katy Perry - Fireworks (LOL the music video @Anders)
2. P!NK - Raise Your Glass
3. Taylor Swift - Back To December
4. Taylor Swift - Speak Now
5. Daughtry - Home
6. Sky Sailing - Brielle
7. Adam Lambert - Fever
8. David Archuleta - Elevator
9. The Wanted - Heart Vacancy
10. Bruno Mars - Grenade
11. Akon - Angel
12. Mike Posner - Please Don't Go
13. Travie McCoy - Need You
14. Ke$ha - We R Who We R
15. My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na

Maybe others that I can't rmb. Oh well.

I am bound neither by time not science;
But rather, imagination and fear. But most of all, myself.



(click to enlarge)







♥
Sheep, dog, monkey or something?
I'll stick with sheep.





















Hmmm sets you thinking about the deeper meaning.
















LOL picked up from a senior's Tumblr




















NOW THIS IS FUNNY
(sorry for the coarse language)





Layout: vehemency