one sees clearly only with the heart
what is essential is invisible to the eye

b4-11
Jacelyn. The slightly deranged teenager getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, also addicted to sugary/sweet stuff and junk food. MLIA.
Longer profile & list of links.

Hey I heard... / Upside of a downward spiral / The Fighter / Tis' The Season / Throw water on my flame / Charlie Brown. / Collective madness is sanity. / ACTA / Maybe we don't have to be all alone / Lego House /
Honestly.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Final Lesson Of A Spent Soul

With the strongest of conviction in my quivering voice,
I dare confide in the impatient winds,
Sweeping across trampled flora
Withering in its expired glory

For I too, was withering
Blue tracks a-running
Masking networks of ruby
Running too, but running dry.

Gypsies of the skies
Scatter my sorrows
In depth-less abysses
Where the drowning regrets
Of shattered souls spent in naught
Reside in bitter resentment
Never breathing fairytales dreamt

I confide as such:
I am the greatest disappointment I've ever met

My final lesson, I'd decided
Was to learn to surrender to Mother Nature
She was a force almighty, emanating omnipotence

I was but a speck of dirt
On Her cloak of eternal rejuvenation
So I had to made do
With surrendering to her subordinate

Gravity.

-----

First draft. Composed in a couple of minutes with no editing so pardon the crappiness. Just need to get my feelings out of me.





Layout: vehemency