one sees clearly only with the heart
what is essential is invisible to the eye

b4-11
Jacelyn. The slightly deranged teenager getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, also addicted to sugary/sweet stuff and junk food. MLIA.
Longer profile & list of links.

Lego House / Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall / MMIX / U.F.O / Us Against The World. / Don't Let It Break Your Heart. / Hurts Like Heaven / Up In Flames / A Hopeful... Transmission? / 'I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine' /
Maybe we don't have to be all alone
Saturday, January 14, 2012

The fighter goes inside,
The dawn is creepin' in,
He swings with all his might,
At all that mattered then,
And she's in love with him,
But lovers don't always win,
He never even saw the swing,
She calls out his name, calls his name

-The Fighter (The Fray)

-----

HAVE I SAID THE FRAY IS AN AWESOME BAND? ISAAC SLADE FTW!

From Wiki:
Scars & Stories is the upcoming third studio album by American alternative rock band The Fray, set for release on February 7, 2012.
I WILL OWN IT. Maybe I'll get Mylo Xyloto too :3 I dont know what about their songs;
But songs by Coldplay, The Fray, The Script and Snow Patrol make me oddly happy.
Sadly happy? Idk BUT THEY ARE AWESOME AND COLDPLAY PLEASE COME TO SINGAPORE.

I'm still in the holiday mood, needa snap back to work mode -determined- Well, its been alright.
I think my class is ok. The new folks are... Overly quiet. WILON AND JI YOON MENTOR REPS!
And I got to be Chem rep YES! Well, I do feel quite strongly for some subjects... XD

CH: Mr Wu Jiong is nice! Yes finally a decent Chinese teacher after 4 years! But I feel stupid in class. Got 5 China kids and I'm sure most/all of the class has better chinese than me... (3.4...) Zenry is annoying. But sitting beside PY (as always :3 ) is awesome :D I think I might actually like chinese XD -suans all LLH and HKK kids-

EL: ...So far its only an intro lesson, a diagnostic test and her absence. But she seems ok. A bit not-so-friendly though (ECYZ) Gosh I miss Ms Gordon. And this sem's English seems boring. And hard.

CM: I WANT MS KONG GIVE ME MS KONG. But needa wait till she's back from maternity leave T.T Dr Yong is... boring. Idk the only thing I like about her is her accent. Why didnt the school put Ms Chua/ Mr Yeo/ Mr Murali/ Mrs Soong/ Mrs Chong. (Ok fine I know the last 3 are too boss for kiddies like me). Lesson is cope-able though. Seems pretty easy (but boring)

PC: LLC FTW! Initially I was kinda worried she'll be boring and strict (never really had a lesson by her), but I think she's really nice, cheerful/smiley, non-boring and CUTE (LOL). But honestly, I enjoy her lesson (but I dislike Physics boohoo). Although I sort-of miss ALPP being frustrated with M11203 (mostly with MJ and JB). At least I wont dislike Physics (as a subject) so much now. And hopefully do better XD

BL: WHY. I RATHER HAVE MS WOO (at least she's lenient). Ms Lin is new, not very good at teaching (reads off slides) and cant pronounce Bio terms. Idk about her marking, but sounds pretty strict. Wish I got the Module Coordinator... Anyway, the Bio module itself seems hard. My goodness what Assignment is that. But plants are cool come on :D -thinks PvZ)

IH: YAY MS LIM! Lesson was cool ok! She was so cheery and I have PY! Off-topic so much and she talked about her husband too :D And I think the module will be ok for me, I've been doing well for humanities so far and Ms Lim is so nice :D But cant wait for Geog next sem YAY!

PE: Why. Mr Fan isnt nice. I want Ms Loh T^T Ms Loh is like, the nicest PE teacher in NUSH. Not lenient, but nice in disposition. Had height-weight too. He read off the readings wth. And let the students gather around the scale to see everyone's weight. I mean, not everyone likes the world to know their weight/height, so isnt it basic respect to respect the students' wish? Hope the new PE teacher coming will be better :3

-----

THE FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~

-----

The feeling when you know something is there though you don't see it. No, not paranoia. Not even fear. You know what is there. You don't want it there. But you're not afraid. Calm, even submissive. They are not the intruders, you are. You feel alone, but you know they're all around. Rampaging, amok. Trampling on your veins and chords but your screams are silent and your eye ducts are desiccated,because, who are you to complain? A prisoner accepts with childish obedience the punishment meted out on him. Their bony digits stroke the back of your chilled palm. They will pick you up like a rag doll and twirl and whirl and spin you till your mind bounces back and forth in your battered skull and your senses bruised. They will toss you against the grimy taupe walls and an acute pain will saturate you from the inside out, burning your arteries and acid from the root of each hair on you. Their voices will echo in you, no not echo, will ring like shrieks and a dramatic opera gone violent. White noise. No, not in your ears, but scorched into your retinas as the blackness crawls past and mutes the performance. And you will wake up, brush your teeth and greet the sunrise, fully in solemn silent acknowledge and acceptance of your unwilling agreement of attendance at the party later on that night. Every night.





Layout: vehemency