one sees clearly only with the heart
what is essential is invisible to the eye

b4-11
Jacelyn. The slightly deranged teenager getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, also addicted to sugary/sweet stuff and junk food. MLIA.
Longer profile & list of links.

Upside of a downward spiral / The Fighter / Tis' The Season / Throw water on my flame / Charlie Brown. / Collective madness is sanity. / ACTA / Maybe we don't have to be all alone / Lego House / Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall /
Hey I heard...
Saturday, March 17, 2012

So, this is just a notice, which should be called for.

I'm going on an indefinitely hiatus.

Well not that anyone would care, my blog isnt particularly interesting.
But anyway, yeah. Till I get my life in order.

On another note, I want The Fray's album, Scars&Stories SO DAMN BADLY
More than I want Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto or Snow Patrol's Fallen Empires;
Both of which I do. BUTBUTBUT SCARS&STORIES IS TOP ON MY LIST <3

Well, I guess this is goodbye


...for now.





Layout: vehemency