one sees clearly only with the heart
what is essential is invisible to the eye

b4-11
Jacelyn. The slightly deranged teenager getting ready for the zombie apocalypse, also addicted to sugary/sweet stuff and junk food. MLIA.
Longer profile & list of links.

MMIX / U.F.O / Us Against The World. / Don't Let It Break Your Heart. / Hurts Like Heaven / Up In Flames / A Hopeful... Transmission? / 'I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine' / Major Minus / Up With The Birds /
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
Monday, January 2, 2012

So, 1st post of 2012! -unleash confetti- Gosh I didnt blog for a while...
(Not that anyone reads) I've been busy this hols, amazingly, with everything except work.

Movies watched (in cinemas):
In Time (was this watched during hols? o.o )
Starry Starry Night (Some Chinese show)
White Vengeance (Some Chinese show)
Sherlock Holmes (BOOOO YEAH)

Notable events:
Bookfest 2011
PAINTBALL (@Fairway Club, awesomeness)
Got a Polaroid Cam (PassionKites@MacPherson, abt $20 cheaper than elsewhere, free 1yr warranty + Cheap films)
Candlelight@CHC (THANKS VAL!)
Flea Market @ Scape (Super huge, will go for future ones :D)
Malls, malls, malls.

So, school is tmr and I've to leave early for a doc appointment.
What I say probably wont affect anyone but I've learnt many impt things last year.
One of which, during the Dec hols. Is that eating veggies is important.
Or else, one could end up having to take 3-4 types of med, and waking up at 5am;
With excruciating pains in your body that one cannot stop. It stops and starts, over and over.
Then one's body weakens with all the med and toxic. And becomes less responsive to med.
And one overdoses, which results in further weakening. Tired, weak and bloated.
And a referral letter to NUH on the first day of school.

Ok, not so drama.

-----

Another thing I've learnt this year is that the higher one's hopes, the greater the fall.
That said, I has submitted my HSSRP proposal with the best of my ability, but least of my expectations.
On the site says the GE Branch with notify the successful folks via sch on 13.
But I know a team from our sch that notified liao. So, oh well. Too bad for me.
Not the first time MOE rejects me -shrug-

-----

YEAR IN REVIEW:
Decent. Lots of screw ups and lots of new things. And happy things.

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

(Is this the end of my blog?)

-----

I WANT THE FRAY. COLDPLAY. GREENDAY. AHHHHHH





Layout: vehemency